apple of my eye sidebar infertility Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spoonful of Sugar!

Reading Lia's comments this morning (at 3:30 am no less-no idea why I was up at that hour) and as I layed back down to go to sleep, all that ran through my head was "what a great way to add some positivity back into things" and then Mary Poppins popped into my head singing "just a spoon full of sugar to help the medicine go down, the medicine go down..." It made me feel so much better-better than I have in quite some time and reminding myself that it is so important to stay positive & think of all of the things I do have to be greatful & thankful for.  It is so easy to get caught up in all the tests & disappointment that you sometimes can let yourself get sucked in to the negative...& more often than you may realize.  So thank you Lia, for that spoon full of sugar!

Words are powerful and can have a lasting affect, so don't be afraid to reach out & offer support & your own version of spoon fulls of sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment